As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See Full Disclosure Here
If you want to get healthier, feel better, clear up your skin and lose weight then you need to add infused fruit water to your daily diet regimen. You know that it’s healthy to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, but that can get boring. Fruit infused water is the answer.
But, sometimes that can be a problem due to the pulp, skins and remnants left in the glass that are somewhat unpleasant. Enter fruit water infusers. These handy contraptions help you enjoy all the benefits of fruit infused water without the mess.
Benefits of Drinking Infused Water
There are many benefits to drinking fruit infused water that you may not know about. Of course, drinking any water is a good thing, but with the added minerals and vitamins from fruit and taste you’ll be more likely to drink more which will improve the benefits.
• Helps Make Your Better Mood – Having plenty of water, vitamins and minerals in your system will automatically make your mood better. Because you won’t be sleep, and tired from lack of hydration.
• Provides a Toxin Flush – When you stay hydrated, your body is more likely to release toxins that it will hold on to when there is not enough hydration.
• Satisfies Hunger & Sweet Tooth – Many times we’ve been accustomed to ignoring our thirst and instead eating something. So we don’t even know we are thirsty. Drinking fruit infused water will help both quench your thirst and your sweet tooth.
• Increases Water Weight Loss – Your body holds on to water when you don’t drink enough. Fruit infused water will make you want to drink it, jumpstarting your metabolism thus helping you lose water weight.
• Improves Digestion – Your digestion can get slowed down when you don’t drink enough water. Water can taste boring, but with fruit in it you’re more likely to drink enough which will keep your plumbing working smoothly.
• Increases Your Workout Results – When you are better hydrated you can work out longer and more intensely. Plus with the added vitamin and mineral boost, you’re also getting the right vitamins and minerals that improve work out recovery.
• Improve Immunity – Drinking fruit infused water will help keep you healthy. The nutrients in the fruit will help you to maintain a more balanced pH which can substantially lower your chances of getting cancer and other diseases.
• Keeps You Younger – Staying hydrated keeps your skin plumped up, making you look younger, hiding fine lines and wrinkles, plus the infusion of vitamins and minerals will keep your skin healthy and smooth.
• Increase Your Energy – When you get enough vitamins in your body, and are hydrated enough, you will be full of life and energetic. Ingesting fruit infused juice will make you feel fabulous.
Vitamins, minerals and hydration keeps your energy high and you’ll experience fewer down times, headaches, and problems. Keeping a pitcher of fruit infused water for yourself and your guests offers a wonderful way to ensure that you stay hydrated, and it’s also good for a party.
Why You Need to Drink Infused Water
Everyone is always telling you to drink more water but you hate the taste of it. So, you end up drinking soda and other drinks that aren’t good for you which are super bad for your waistline.
• Replacement for Soda – You can even use sparkling water if you want that carbonation feeling. For example, you can put chopped up apples and lemon in the diffuser, then pour in carbonated spring water. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to infuse, serve over ice and a lemon garnish.
• Great Digestion Starter – Before you go to bed, use a 20 Oz diffuser adding as much lemon as you can to the diffuser. If you would like a little sweetener you can add honey or agave and then let sit all night until the morning. Drink it each morning before you eat anything else. Your digestion will work like a charm.
• Party Pleaser – Everyone that goes to a party isn’t looking to drink and get drunk and stumble home. Many people today want to enjoy a party without damaging their health. Try using a gallon sized infuser. Add chopped berries, cherries, lemon, orange, and then allow infusing all night. Serve in chilled glasses and offer fruit garnishes too.
• Better Than Plain Water – Water is awesome; you need to have at least 64 ounces of water each day which can be hard to get down. But, if it’s infused with the flavors of fruit that you like you’ll be more likely to drink your allotment each day.
• Vitamins & Minerals – Fruit has a lot of vitamins and minerals that can be infused into the water. Vitamin C, antioxidants, and other minerals will improve your health inside and out.
• Keeps Your Drinks Interesting – There are so many ways to enjoy fruit infused drinks that it will keep your taste buds excited and make you want to get up in the morning.
Infused waters make it easier to drink the water that you need to drink for your health. You can replace all your daily water consumption with fruit infused water and be all the healthier for it.