The Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser combines form and function beautifully. If you are looking for an essential oil nebulizer diffuser that is both efficient and good-looking, this unit fits the bill perfectly.
Aromis makes 9 different types of wood and glass aromatherapy diffusers. All models include a beautiful wooden base and fluted glass diffuser design.
The wooden base comes in three different styles and the glass bottle also comes in three different styles. They are combined in various combinations to create 9 stunning-looking nebulizer diffusers.
Key Features of the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser
- The unit consists of a wooden base with a glass bottle
- Adjustable Aroma Intensity
- Built-in 10 minute on – 10 minute off timer with auto shut-off after 4 hours
- Wooden base is 3 ½” diameter, 1” height – Exact dimensions depend on the model
- Glass bottle is approximately 7” height – Exact height depends on the model
- Whisper-quiet operation
Each unit consists of a wooden base and a glass bottle. Only the highest quality materials are used.
Depending on the model, the base may be made of light beechwood or natural pine wood.
Functionally all units are the same. The only difference between the models is the way they look. I have to add, they all look absolutely stunning.
While I absolutely LOVE the look of the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser range, what I love even more is the fact that the essential oil holder is made of glass.
Why does this matter? Glass is an inert material so it does not react with the essential oil, so you get the full benefits of the oil that you use.
As the company states, “no plastics or artificial materials ever come into contact with the oil.”
Using the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser couldn’t be simpler.
- Connect the glass bottle to the base of the unit
- Put 20 drops of your preferred essential oil into the glass bottle – use only 100% pure essential oils for best results
- Place the glass top onto the bottle
- Plug in the power supply
- Turn the silver knob on the base of the unit to the desired diffusing level
That’s it! You’re all set to sit back and enjoy the benefits of the oil that you’ve put into the glass bottle.
Caution – Avoid filling the bottle past the tops of the small glass tubes inside. The tops of the tubes have a small opening. When you fill the oil above the top, the oil goes into the opening and drains into the air pump which is inside the wooden base. This can damage the unit.
Cleaning the unit regularly will help to extend its life. Fortunately, cleaning it is really simple and pays off big time
To clean, remove the glass bottle from the base and soak it in rubbing alcohol. This gently removes the oil buildup and releases clogs.
How the Aromis Wood and Glass Essential Oil Diffuser Works
This essential oil nebulizer diffuser does not use either heat or water to diffuse the aromas of the oil into the atmosphere. Instead, a motorized air compressor that is built into the wooden base generates motion and pressure to propel the droplets of oil upwards into the glass chamber.
From here the oil droplets diffuse and are dispersed into the surrounding atmosphere. Because there is no heat or water involved, you get the full therapeutic benefits of any oil that you put into the diffuser.
The unit disperses essential oils into the air, covering up to a 30′ x 30′ area, which is 900 square feet.
A convenient 60-minute shutoff feature keeps you from wasting your precious oils when you leave the room, and there is also a 10 minute-on / 10 minute-off setting.
The motor speed options add to the functionality of this diffuser. You can run it on high for a couple of hours for those times when you are looking for instant headache relief or when you really need to shake off that midday slump and stay focused. You can then run it on low for continuous use over a longer period of time.
Caution – Although the unit is always cool because there is no heating element used, you must keep it out of reach of small children and pets at all times because of the glass element.
What You Will Love About this Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffuser
There’s a lot to love about the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser.
First off are the undeniably great looks of all the models. Each one is absolutely elegant and gorgeous to look at, and makes a great conversation piece. You can place it anywhere without worrying it about marring your fabulous interior décor.
Looks aside, you will love the fact that the container is made up of glass and that no heat or water is used in the operation. All of these factors work together to preserve the integrity of the oil.
Also, the way the unit is designed, it uses up very little oil to fill the room with the aromas. This means your oils will last much longer, saving you quite a bit of money in the long run.
The adjustable aroma intensity and the new built-in 10 minutes on – 10minutes off timer function with auto shut-off after 4 hours allow you to personalize the operation to your requirements. This is a major factor as it means you get the benefits without any waste.
Also, you can turn the diffuser on and forget about it. It will shut down automatically after 4 hours or if there is no oil left in the container.
The unit is very durable and easy to maintain. If it falls and the glass top breaks, replacements are easily available so you don’t have to worry about buying a whole new unit.
With proper care, the Aromis diffuser is built to last many years.
Pros & Cons
- No heat or water is used to disburse your essential oils into the atmosphere. This heat-free cold vapor technology preserves the purity of your oil, and delivers the most healing benefits possible.
- A little essential oil goes a long way with this device so you know one bottle of oil will last you a long time, saving you money over the long run.
- One definite “thumbs up” aspect of this unit is it is whisper-quiet operation. Even when operating on full power you cannot hear it working unless you have your ear up against it.
- Aromis makes this particular item in 12 different models. You can choose the perfect design and appearance for your decor or personal taste.
- With the capacity to fill a 30’ x 30’ with essential oil aroma, the Aroma Wood and Glass diffuser is a great for use in spas, yoga studios, massage rooms or in a large office.
- The higher price rate can act as a deterrent to anyone looking for a budget diffuser for home use. But you have to keep in mind that this is meant to be a professional-grade diffuser and does not claim to be a budget diffuser.
What Others Are Saying About this Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffuser
Over 550 users have given this attractive and effective diffuser a 4.5 / 5.0 customer satisfaction rating. One user has gone so far as to say that this is a ‘masterpiece in aromatherapy’.
The majority of users have made special mention of the craftsmanship, elegance and stunning good looks of all the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser models.
Several others have emphasized that they are extremely happy with the way the diffuser works to diffuse the aromas and how it covers large areas easily.
Is the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser For You?
If you don’t mind paying a slightly higher price, don’t hesitate to buy this Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffuser. It is worth every cent that you pay for it.
What you get for that price is an outstanding diffuser that makes a nice visual statement while boosting your health by preserving the integrity of the essential oils that you put into it. It is definitely worth the price, especially if you are looking for a diffuser for a large space or for professional use.
Is This a Good Travel Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffuser?
No, the Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser is not ideal for traveling, mainly because of the glass top, which could break in your baggage. Also, it is too bulky to carry around.
However, if you are looking for an essential oil nebulizer diffuser that looks spectacular and will diffuse essential oil aromas evenly around a large room, you won’t find a better model than Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to serve as medical advice. Please consult your physician before using essential oils. See Full Disclaimer here.